Sign software shouldn’t be as scary as it sounds. After all, it was created so almost anybody can use it. Therefore, to ensure everyone can get the hang of it, LED Pros has created some helpful tips for better understanding sign software. You can also use our resource page to find the download links and the user manuals for our sign software.
- Signs are mainly connected to software using Wi-Fi, bluetooth, internet cables and GSM.
- Most sign software can be utilized either through computers, tablets or smartphones.
- Using desktop/laptop software programs will allow you to do more customizations than simply using an app to control your sign.
- Always make sure you input the right sign dimensions into the software, so that the information you send your sign is displayed correctly.
- If you ever having issues with sending information to your sign, always ensure that there is connectivity (i.e. that the Wi-fi is connected). When all else fails, always try resetting your software and resetting the sign (turning off then on).
- Make sure to follow the User Manuals step by step. Do not miss a step, as this may cause the software to not function properly.
Contact us today to see how we can help!