Understanding signboards is key to choosing the right one for you, and which one best suits your business needs. Signboards are beneficial as they are very portable, cost-effective and easy-to-use way to compliment your storefront to drive business. There are three main types: graphic signs boards, graphic signboards with a digital insert and signboards with mini inserts. Below are some of the main things to know about signboards in general, and three main types:
- Most signboards are double-sided, allowing users to see your message from both sides of the sign.
- Most signboards can be lifted and moved around by only 2-3 people, making them very portable.
- Signboards can be placed on the roadside, curbside, in a parking lot and many other places; making them very versatile. However, make sure to check with your property manager to see what is allowed.
- The most cost effective signboard is the graphic one. The are able to display a large, high-resolution image, and grab the attention of your customer.
- The signboard with the most cost effective way to change your message is with the small inserts. Easily changed what you want your customers to know, by simply sliding in and out letters and numbers.
- The signboard with the greatest stopping power is the one with the digital insert. The digital insert can flash, scroll and have other effects to grab the attention of your customer. It can also feature the same high resolution static graphic to work in conjunction with your digital message.
Contact us today to see how we can help!