To sign or not to sign? We say to sign! One of the first things any new business encounters is how to get the word of their new business out there. There are so many options it can become overwhelming even for the most seasoned business person. Here are a few reasons why we believe a sign is one of the most effective ways to get the message out there for your business, on almost any budget:
- Signs possess a stopping power many mediums no longer produce. Online is cluttered with branded messages and so is TV ads. But real world, in person signage is highly visible and grabs the customers attention.
- There are just so many options, from businesses on a small budget can choose small programmable LED sign or cabinet signs, and ones on bigger budgets can choose from fancy channel letters or large billboards.
- Endless sign combinations allow for any business to use various signage to get their message to their consumer in the most effective way. For example, a business may choose a signboard for the parking lot to display their brand and their store location, then use programmable signs to display their opening hours and channel letters above their store front to showcase their business name.
- Signs can be completely customizable, so they can match your other branded elements exactly. Furthermore, on digital LED signs, you can customize your message to match your branding and your exact messaging desires. Pylon signs work great at this to match the property developers desires of a consistent branded property.
- Customers trust what they can see and feel. The tangibility of your signs makes the customer believe in your brand more and trust your brand more.
To sign or not to sign? We say to sign!
Contact us today to see how we can help!