To help you figure out your next business sign, we thought we’d help out by explaining How to Order Channel Letters. Channel letters are 3-D signs that are used on storefronts or within stores to brand the retail location. Furthermore, they greatly improve a store’s visibility and aesthetic. Below are some useful tips on how to order channel letters:
- Firstly, make sure you have a logo and branding elements for your sign before considering channel letters. If you don’t already have these, LED Pros can help.
- Next, decide the exact location(s) for your channel letters. Traditionally, they are installed on the storefront above the entrance. Remember, you may also want to compliment the storefront channel letters with indoor channel letters. This keeps your branding consistent and seamless.
- We will then undergo a site inspection to assess the install location(s). This is so we can determine feasibility and cost.
- Now you must choose which type of channel letters you’d like (front-lit, halo-lit, both etc.). This will depend on your budget and what aesthetic you would like. However, we suggest using one of the illuminating options.
- Your channel letter design will be based on your logo and other branding elements like brand colour and brand font. We suggest keeping it simple, and using whatever you’ve used in the past; like on websites or other store locations.
- Once the design and location(s) have been chosen, we can create a rendering so you can visualize the sign.
- You will need to apply for permitting before the sign can be installed. Contact your local authorities, or we can handle this process for you.
- Finally, we install the sign and you’ll be ready for business.
Contact us today to see how we can help!